Stays by post-graduate and Master’s students are designed to fit your programme. For this reason, you must inform us about the dates you will be entering and leaving the flat. Bear in mind that the minimum stay is 4 months. If later on you want to extend your contract, all you have to do is come to our offices one month before it ends and change the ending date. Remember that contracts begin on the 1st or 15th of every month and end on the 15th or last day of every month.
Prices can vary depending on the length of your contract:
- Stays under 10 months: the monthly rent is set and includes water, electricity and community fees.
- Stays of 10 months*: the monthly rent is variable according to water and electricity consumption. The amount charge will be rent plus utilities (water, electricity, community fees).
*This rate is only available for 10 months consecutives contracts and during the same academic course (being the begining of the academic course September 1st and August 31st the closing date ).
Steps to take
- Fill out the application form requesting a place.
- Pay the first deposit of 170€**. If you cancel the reservation before we confirm your place, we will reimburse the deposit, but if you do so after your place has been confirmed, you will lose the reimbursement unless you are cancelling for academic reasons. You can make the payment in the following ways:
- By credit card: immediate.
- By bank transfer: bear in mind that international transfers may take between 2 and 3 business days.**If you need an official accommodation confirmation for visa purposes you should mark it when filling the application form. If you need so, out of this 170€ diposit, a second diposit will be also charged during the reserving process, this will be for an equivalent amount of your first option of accommodation at the form (which does not mean this will be your final apartment). Everybody needs to pay this second diposit, the only diference is when you pay it, since people do not need visa, pays it at the arrival.
- Send an acceptance letter/email to the UAB.
Once we receive all three documents (application + payment of the deposit + UAB acceptance letter), we will send you an email informing about the state of your application.