This year we want to celebrate the #internationalwomenday interviewing 5 empowering women who want to share their inspiring stories and projects with us. Don’t miss #PURPLEVILATALKS! 💪🏾💜
- Monday 8th at 6 pm –Maria Prados: Maria is an illustrator and has lived in Spain, The Netherlands, Ireland and Japan. She will give us some tips about how to travel solo in Japan, find yourself, and not spending all your savings!
- Tuesday 9th at 5.30 pm – Clara Montes: Clara, founder of TedxBarcelonaWomen, is a consultant and trainer in leadership, diversity and innovation as well as a public speaking coach for leaders and activists. She will talk to us about how to find your purpose and create an impact.
- Wednesday 10th at 7 pm – Marina Teixidor: former student of Advertising and PR here at #UAB she will talk about Oasis Hunters: the Catalan rural tourism company she created during the pandemic.
- Thursday 11 at 6 pm – Alba and Nat: the founders of ENEI will tell us how they created this brand of sustainable crochet pieces inspired by the latest trends.
- Friday 12 at 4 pm – Josefina Davila: the ex-block representative of Vila 2 (we miss you!) will tell us how the power of Instagram can help us during the pandemic.
You can see all the talks in Catalan and Spanish though our IG: @vila_universitaria